Thursday, July 13, 2006

Enablement now a project in DTP

Yesterday the Enablement passed creation review, which means that it is now an official project in DTP. As I described in an earlier entry, the PMC sees Enablement as a very important part of DTP's future, and is looking forward to working with various groups to build out wide and deep data source support.

I'd like to take this chance to extend once again an offer to the community: If you have a data source that you'd like to use in Eclipse, why not come and work on the Enablement project with us? There are many benefits to doing so, not the least of which is being able to work with a vibrant and talented committer community at eclipse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Владимир Коренной said...

hi John.
I have a question. Where I can find information about how to use datatools in my plugins. I mean extension points description and so on. Thank you.
Vladimir Korennoy, Russia, Ryazan

5:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home