Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reclipse

Hello everybody out there using Eclipse -
I'm doing a (free)Ruby version of Eclipse (“Reclipse” Just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like regular Eclipse) for Ruby and scripting language clones. This has
been brewing since last april 1st, and is starting to get ready. I'd like any feedback
on things people like/dislike in Eclipse, as my Reclipse resembles it somewhat (same
physical layout of the widgets (due to practical reasons) among other things).

I've currently ported JDT(3.4M3) and PDE(3.4M5), and things seem to work.
This implies that I'll get something practical within a few months, and I'd like to
know what features most people would want. Any suggestions are welcome, but I won't
promise I'll implement them :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home