Tuesday, October 10, 2006

At Eclipse Summit Europe

I'm at the Eclipse Summit Europe this week. Or, rather, I just arrived near the location, and am trying to adjust to the time lag before the Summit and Eclipse Council meetings start. So far everything has been very good -- the hotel that I' staying at (in Stuttgart) is not particularly close to the meeting site, but the staff have been very friendly, even when I roam around the hotel and sit in strange places to get the best wireless connection. :-)

If anyone would like to meet at the Summit to talk about DTP or otherwise, please drop me an email and we'll set something up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Philipp said...

Actually, I'd quite like to. Just dont find your email adress. Will try and find you there. Also I should be on skype all the time, so try to search for "Philipp Tiedt" if you have time ;)

2:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home